In summers the most refreshing idea for all of us, especially for kids is to take a quick shower. In winters this scenario gets completely changed and the mere thought of taking a shower sounds dreadful,
As one imagines himself coming out of the hot shower and stepping on the ice cold bathroom floor. Thus this frightful picture of a shower makes all of us, especially kids make a thousand excuses to delay taking a shower.
No need to get upset about it. There is a magical solution to this problem which will make elders as well as kids love taking shower even on the most chilly days and frosty nights. The name of this magical potion is IXL heaters, which can transform your frightening winter shower experience into a pleasant and relaxing one and make you stay in your bathroom longer as it gets so cosy and warm in there. Let’s get to know about this magical potion a little what it is and how does it work.
1. Infrared heat lamps and IXL heaters
Heat lamps are basically light fixtures that use special incandescent bulbs. The bulbs produce infrared radiation which generates heat as well as light, and can be targeted to a specific direction making them effective for small spaces. They are a safe waterproof option for heating the bathroom and are known for being energy efficient.
2. Why you need to get an IXL heater installed in your bathroom
The potion to change your bathroom from being a scary place to a cosy and welcoming one is installing an IXL heater.
- IXL bathroom heaters can be combined with an extractor fan, and are generally smaller than other heating systems, as you can save space.
- The dual back-draft flaps work to prevent heat escaping from the bathroom when the bathroom heater exhaust fan is not in use
- Lamps are designed to not only keep you warm; but also to dry you when you step out of the shower.
- Draws away steam, pollutants and allergens from inside your home with a specially designed ducting system.
3. IXL heat lamps a blessing for the customers
Many customers have realised that there is a dire need of installing IXL heaters in their washrooms before the start of winter. Therefore we often get contacted for IXL heat lamps installation. We recently did an IXL lamp installation for one of our clients in Geelong and this is what they had to say about it.
“My bathroom has turned into a wonderful place, it’s a pleasure taking a shower there as when I step out of the shower it’s so warm and cosy and soon I get dried up.”
Another customer from Melbourne Mr.George commented,” The electricians from Mr.Electric did a wonderful job in installing IXL heaters, taking care of all the precautionary measures.” Some of these important precautionary measures are mentioned below.
4. Important safety measures
Although IXL bathroom heat lamps are considered safe, there are important safety consideration during installation.
- Your IXL heater should be positioned at least 18 inches away from surfaces.
- Your IXL heater must be away from anything that might be a source of ignition, including shower curtains and other fixtures.
- Your IXL must be out of the reach of children.
Thus installing IXL heaters in your washrooms before the start of winter season is a must for you to have a pleasant shower, without the fear of feeling cold after stepping out of the shower. To get this installation done in a perfect manner you can contact Mr. Electric.